- RSS Channel Showcase 5463472
- RSS Channel Showcase 1162794
- RSS Channel Showcase 2137579
- RSS Channel Showcase 7122683
Articles on this Page
- 05/23/17--04:21: _Peggy-Sue Khumalo: ...
- 05/23/17--10:43: _Mobilitas-AGS launc...
- 05/24/17--13:06: _Vukile Property Fun...
- 05/25/17--02:59: _Net1 announces Herm...
- 05/25/17--04:14: _Emira Property Fund...
- 05/25/17--05:17: _Foschini Group turn...
- 05/23/17--04:21: Peggy-Sue Khumalo: Top 6 entrepreneurship business advice
- 05/23/17--10:43: Mobilitas-AGS launches ZAR260 million logistics platform in Africa
- 05/24/17--13:06: Vukile Property Fund reports 7.1% growth in dividends per share
- 05/25/17--02:59: Net1 announces Herman Kotzé as new CEO
- 05/25/17--04:14: Emira Property Fund announces ZAR364 million BEE transaction
- 05/25/17--05:17: Foschini Group turnover up 11,6% to ZAR23.5 billion
Few people are better positioned to share valuable insight for entrepreneurs on goal setting with determination than businesswoman Peggy-Sue Khumalo. Today, Khumalo heads the Public Sector and Black Business Portfolio for Investec Group and Investec Corporate and Institutional Banking. But, her impressive achievements haven’t come easy. It has taken a lifetime of pursuing her goals […]
The Mobilitas-AGS group’s new multimodal logistics platform in Gauteng province, South Africa (www.MobilitasAfrica54.com) has officially been delivered. The facility is built on a 90 000 m2 site near the OR Tambo International Airport. The Gauteng logistics hub’s goal is to improve Mobilitas-AGS services delivered across Africa. The site is as a key international platform for […]
Vukile Property Fund today reported 7.1% growth in dividends per share for the year to 31 March 2017, comfortably delivering on its market guidance and again advancing its track record of unbroken growth in dividends since listing in 2004. The robust set of results reflect the continued good metrics in Vukile’s retail property portfolio, its […]
The post Vukile Property Fund reports 7.1% growth in dividends per share appeared first on BizNis Africa.
Net1 announced today, 25 May 2017, that Serge Belamant will retire as Chief Executive Officer and a Director of the company at the end of this month and Herman Kotzé, currently the company’s Chief Financial Officer, has been appointed as Chief Executive Officer effective on 1 June 2017. Belamant, who is the founder of Net1, […]
Emira Property Fund today announced a transaction that will see 5% of its shares in issue being owned by strategic black partners. The transaction furthers Emira’s commitment to transformation. It benefits the company’s investment proposition, its tenants through an improved level of BEE and South Africa as a whole. Letsema Holdings and Tamela Holdings, through […]
The post Emira Property Fund announces ZAR364 million BEE transaction appeared first on BizNis Africa.
The Foschini Group (TFG), whose diversified retail footprint covers 3 328 outlets in 34 countries, has overcome challenging trading conditions to deliver 11.6% retail turnover growth (ZAR23.5 billion March 2017 year-end). Headline earnings grew by 10.1% for the year (6.8% excluding acquisition costs). Headline earnings per share (excluding acquisition costs) increased to 1 099.2 cents per share […]
The post Foschini Group turnover up 11,6% to ZAR23.5 billion appeared first on BizNis Africa.